The City Hall Club is a private, member only club offering the finest facilities in Medan. The club is established exclusively for professional business leaders and their families. It allows company directors and CEO’s the opportunity to meet, network, attend seminars and lecturers or just simply relax and enjoy the pristine surroundings. The club is also a perfect place for family gathering where families can enjoy the extensive offering in a relaxed environment.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Job Summary
• Communicate key messages, often using third party endorsements, define target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between the club and its public.
2. Job Tasks (Duties)
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, members and other organisations
• Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media
• Collating and analysing media coverage on the club
• Preparing and supervising the production of publicity newsletters, handouts, promotional videos, photographs, films, multimedia programmes and the distributions of all those materials
• Creating events and promotions for the club
• Supporting events including press conferences, exhibitions, weddings, birthdays, meetings; etc
• Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s social media
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
• Fostering member relations through events
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Having experience minimum 1 year in the same position, preferably experienced in Hospitality Industry.
1. Able to speak Hokkien
2. Good communication skills and people oriented.
3. Good English skills both oral and written
4. Computer literate
2. Age between 23 – 28 years old
3. God performance
4. Ability to work under pressure and with minor supervision.